Dan Ariely, Israeli-American bestselling author of “Predictably Irrational” and Professor of Psychology and Behavioural Economics from Duke University inspired as keynote speaker at our 2018 Bold Philanthropy Conference in Melbourne, and at the home of Andrew and Taryn Boyarsky in Sydney.
Join us to hear from this fascinating writer, researcher, and raconteur. On the evening Dan will:
- Detail experiments that show how decision-making during coronavirus may not be as rational as we think;
- Share insights about his current work with the Israeli government on approaches to solving the many challenges faced due to COVID-19;
- How governments in general can help afford people more of a sense of control in this time;
- Offer predictions as to what habits and behaviours may and may not change in the future; and
- Link all of the above to impact of behavioural change on fintech, medtech and edtech, opportunities emerging in these arenas and innovation.