Unfortunately given the current COVID situation, the LaunchPad Retreat has been postponed
The LaunchPad Retreat brings together Jewish leaders and activists from across Australia to think big about what’s possible for the Jewish community and then, make it happen! Whether you’re looking for a gateway to connect with community, or wanting to build and sustain groundbreaking Jewish initiatives, the LaunchPad Retreat provides the space and guidance to support all participants to innovate in Jewish life.
The retreat takes place outside of the city, free from the usual demands of everyday life to focus on what really matters.
The retreat provides the opportunity to:
- Participate in a number of workshops, interactive presentations, engaging speakers and peer-led activities;
- Connect with a diverse cohort from across the Jewish community who share similar passions and interests;
- Acquire tools to create and collaborate for greater impact;
- Feel inspired to contribute to Jewish life and wider society;
- Adopt a growth mindset to solving some of the community’s greatest challenges;
- Proactively drive positive change and be at the forefront of creating the world we want to live in; and
- Apply for a ‘Dave Grant’ of up to $7,500 after the retreat to provide financial support to bring your ideas to life.
Get a feel for the retreat experience by checking out the highlight videos from previous retreats below.